- We are allowing one guest to accompany surgical patients and remain in the lobby.
- Patients needing assistance (i.e. minors under the age of eighteen (18), disabled patients, elderly patients) during check-in will be allowed to have one (1) visitor or family member accompany them for this purpose. That person will then be asked to return to their vehicle once registration is complete. Once surgery is complete, the visitor/ family member will be called by a recovery room nurse and asked to pull through the front drive through entrance of the facility to receive instructions and the patient.
- Visitors/ family members of minor patients under the age of eighteen (18) are required to remain on site, inside of their vehicle, for the duration of the surgery.
- Visitors/ family members entering the building to assist patients with check-in are asked to wear a covering of some sort over their nose and mouth.
- We are allowing one designated guest to visit inpatients.
We will continue to monitor data trends and recommendations from local, state and federal officials related to the COVID-19 pandemic. The safety of hospital staff, patients and family members remain of the utmost importance during this time.
Why Choose Surgical Hospital of Oklahoma?
At Surgical Hospital of Oklahoma, we put Clinical First™. We are proud to offer quality care, specialized equipment, and advanced technology in a safe, family-friendly environment. Our clinical professionals strive to be among the best providers in the healthcare industry.
Podiatry Residency Program
The Surgical Hospital of Oklahoma in conjunction with the Cleveland Clinic Foundation offers a fully accredited three-year residency training program.
Our diverse and extensive academic program allows residents to gain the most up-to-date information on all aspects of medical management pertaining to the practice of podiatry. We welcome the opportunity to show you how well we can help you shape your education – and your future.