- Visitation for inpatient and outpatient surgical patients is restricted, until further notice, beginning November 30, 2020.
- Patients needing assistance (i.e. minor patients under the age of eighteen (18), disabled patients and elderly patients) during check-in and registration will be allowed to have one (1) visitor or family member accompany them for this purpose. Once patient registration is complete, the visitor or family member will be asked to return to their vehicle and remain there for the duration of the surgery.
- Once surgery is complete, the visitor or family member will be contacted by phone by a recovery room nurse and asked to pull through the front drive through entrance to receive discharge instructions and the patient.
- Visitors/ family members of minor patients under the age of eighteen (18) are required to remain on site, inside their vehicle, for the duration of the surgery.
- Visitors/ family members entering the building to assist patient during check-in are required to wear a face covering over the mouth and nose.
We will continue to monitor data trends and recommendations from local, state and federal officials, including the CDC, related to the COVID-19 pandemic. The safety of hospital staff, patients and family members remain of the utmost importance during this time.